We are super excited to announce that we are recruiting for a flexible-working Marketing Coordinator to join our passionate (and slightly crazy!) team of Little Chiefs!
Are you a new mum returning to work, but don’t want to work full-time hours? Or someone with other commitments a couple of days a week and want to work for us the other days of the week? Do you want to join a team of friendly, hard-working, professional individuals who have a love of events, weddings and parties and want to make Big Chief Tipis the best tipi hire business in the UK?! Then look no further!
This role will be based in Bolton, Lancashire, with the rest of our Big Chief team. You will be pivotal within the company and it will require you working closely with the Sales Chief and Managing Director to deliver integrated marketing campaigns across all the media streams to achieve sales and profit targets.
You must be able to work well collaboratively as well as independently under minimum supervision and you must demonstrate a willingness to help in other appropriate areas where necessary. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join this growing team. Every day is different within this buzzing company – some days you may be sitting at your desk for the day, updating our social media channels, planning the marketing budget and calendar or writing blog posts; other days you will be out in the field with our team, helping put together glamping setups for shows or decorating the tipis for a photoshoot.
Please see below the full job description. If you are interested in this role, and have at least 3 years experience of working as a Marketing professional, then please do send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updating, monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, in addition to implementing monthly content planning schedules.
- Promoting the brand on social media including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, Youtube and other online platforms to increase brand awareness, help educate customers on the product range and ultimately drive sales from new and existing clients
- Briefing new design projects into the marketing agency
- Putting together and managing the marketing calendar to ensure projects and marketing collateral are produced on time
- Maintaining and updating the company’s customer databases
- Organising, designing and sending out of monthly e-shots for the brand
- Writing blog posts for the brand
- Researching, ordering, organising and sending out customer gifts at various times during the year to increase client engagement
- Working alongside the Sales Teams to create Case Studies of satisfied customers
- Manage SEO & PPC Freelancer
- Updating, monitoring and managing the company’s website to keep it up to date with relevant and fresh images and content
- Putting together an annual marketing plan for the brand
- Researching competitors and trends in line with the company’s target markets, helping keep the brand ahead of the market
- Producing weekly Marketing reports to update the Sales & Marketing Director with information about market changes, KPIs and marketing activity
- Managing the marketing spend budget, ensuring PO’s and invoices are raised, receipted and recorded. Provide relevant updates to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Managing all promotional shows – booking stands, arranging collateral for the shows, promoting the dates on social media and generating interest.
- Writing and distributing press releases for the brand to generate coverage throughout the UK both on and offline
- Building and maintaining relationships with local, regional and national press contacts to increase coverage of the brands in the press.
- Responsible for all reactive and proactive media queries working with newspapers, journals, magazines and e-bulletins
- Respond quickly to news and ensure excellent written communication for reports and articles
Education / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Educated to a Marketing-degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience working as a Marketing professional
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly creative with a keen eye for details and an affinity for spotting the trends
- An ability to manage workload and maintain quality
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- A hard working and motivated attitude
- Team Worker
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Full, clean driving licence
The next stage of the recruitment process is an interview with the Managing Director. You will be contacted regarding this should you be successful at this stage. Closing date for this role is 5th October 2018.